Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Rules for the 2017 Book Slam

Registration begins on Saturday, July 1.  To register to play, send an email to teenbookslam@queenslibrary.org on or after that day with this information:

1) Your first name or nickname
2) Your age
3) The Queens Library location you visit most

As a reminder, you must be 13 to play.  If you are in or going into middle school but are not yet 13, please send an email to teenbookslam@queenslibrary.org and I will explain how to get permission to play.

Once I receive your registration, I will email you back to confirm.

When you have finishing reading a book, send me an email requesting the trivia questions for it.  You will have one week from when I send you the questions to send back your answers.  You can read the books in any order, all at once or one at a time, it's up to you.

If you have questions, email me at teenbookslam@queenslibrary.org or leave a comment below.

Happy reading! :)

No comments: