Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Exciting News!

I am SO excited to share that 2015 Book Slam authors Kekla Magoon, Todd Strasser and Padma Venkatraman will be answering your questions on the blog this summer!  Once you have registered for the Book Slam (registration begins 6/27), email me your questions for these amazing authors.  I will compile all of the questions I receive by Friday, July 10 and send them to the authors, then post their answers on the blog.  I am so thrilled by their immediate and enthusiastic response to be a part of the Book Slam this summer.  THANK YOU, Kekla, Todd and Padma for your generosity and support!

But that's not all!  Rainbow Rowells' publisher, St. Martin's Press, sent us hardcover copies of Eleanor & Park, and Fangirl (the new special edition!).  These will be a prize for a special Book Slam contest event--more details to follow.  Thank you to Rainbow and her publicist Jessica for the books!

No comments: